Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the big 3-0

For a twenty year old, this number is a scary one, adults bodybuilders alike are scared... hahaha oklah oklah IM exaggerating, but its true man, 30 big deal ler




and now Ive hit it..... and surprisingly it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be..... My cousin called me all the way from KL just to wish me a Happy Birthday, but the best part was when she said that Im 30, married and have two kids, hilarious when I think that on my 29th birthday it was bulan puasa, I was single with no hopes of ever getting married apatah lagi having kids......

Look at me now world.... its MAGICAL hahaha... but she said I gotta set new goals and aspirations, now thinking bout it, was I so consumed at finding a man? Was I? Sometimes to realise these kinda things is just hard, cause you the one feeling it......

So I got breakfast in bed, my daughter, woke up early with her grandma (my mummy) went outside to pick flowers and make me breakfast, you know what was my first thought....... 'THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE CHILDREN', husbands have a possibility of going you know (not that im asking for that.... jauh palis)


Then I spent the afternoon with my favourite person in the whole world my cousin Czarena......

Had dinner at home....... Oh oh, and I got my first piece of married birthday jewellry, not that I asked for it!!!!! I didnt banar!!!!! But what women doesnt love diamonds.... when you least expect it.... ryte?


So there goes Diana Party animal, well thats a lie, BUT I seriously had more fun staying home.... I must be getting old..... hahaha It happens to even the best of us.... maybe its not age hahaha its the maturity....

Ever heard that the 30s are the new 20s and the 40s are the new 30s..................

Ive decided thats what 30 year olds and 40 year olds say cause they in denial bout how old they are, but hey Ima gonna say it to.............


Im 30........... and its supposedly a CLUB, mana membershipnya? hahaha apa privilegenyakan? ada clubhouse? hahaha well thats it for now

2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

happy busday! I didn't realise u had the same birthday sama Ka Bunny.. hehee.. Diamond!! Wow! hope u had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey it is the new 20s!!! U know why....coz now we got the money, the cars, the homes, the confidence, the experience and we still got the looks hahahahah....