Monday, October 22, 2007

So its Monday.......

I have to set my schedule, I have kids that go to school now......

How amazing is that, last year I didnt have a boyfriend, now Im married and have two children.... magic or what???? hahaha.... I am in no way whatsoever trying to rub it in your faces, HELLO..... I was single for 7 years, Im not saying that this is the perfect marriage and it will last forever, But Im hoping..... You can only hope, my parents married for love and even after divorce and everything my dad went to his grave still loving my mum.....

So marriage is not all about LOVE......

Love man what a word, nobody tells you it comes in so many varying degrees and motions and actions and everything.....

What you thought was love, wasnt, what you dont think is right, most times is.... tell me... sounds confusing? damn straight......

But this post is dedicated to all those parents out there that sacrifice everything for their children...... Where their kids are first and foremost in there lives... priority number one.....

But then I still believe that you have to always make time for husband and wife..... without children, that bond has to be strong..... cause once that bond is lost, into the depths of oblivion, its hard to get it back..... How do you bring up happy, balanced children when their parents arent..... Its just an observation, I still dont wanna call my husband daddy or babah or whatever, NDA SEXY bah... you know what I mean... hahaha.... no offence...

But Im gonna strive to be his girlfriendwifelover for life....... mistress even.... hahaha....

Im talking out my ass I guess, Im only just starting this marriage and motherhood thing, its weird, I always thought I would be a great mother, but now looking at it, IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK, I already dont want them to take on my bad habits, but how do I do that without becoming a hypocrite.....

The difference between a maternal mother and a stepmother.... When I do have biological kids I will feel different but how do I be fair, cause I am the adult right, I know better right.... Ah man, I guess Im gonna take it a day at a time..... and im gonna have to include all uz ppl in it... hahaha

Theres so many things that you learn from having a baby from day one.....

I guess Ive just been so selfinvolved all my life that its actually something that I have to work on, like school bottles and food and clothes and their futures..... and whats gonna happen, but Im gonna try to do it one day at a time, hahaha, am i alone in this feeling? im sure everybody has doubts and worries and stupid thoughts right???? I dont have to perfect straight away right?

Im gonna go and send my girl to school now..... bye peoples.....

2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

Good for you.. I'm really proud to read what u have posted. I guess you will go very far with your mature attitudes.
Please don't call your other half ayah or abah. It will make u lost the romance becos u end up seeing each other as parents and nothing else. Please don't fall into that trap.. Cari tah nama manja... that both of u can adhere to... macam 'ling' for juling. hahahaa. get the drift.. Be imaginative..

Good luck dear!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering - how did you get married AND have TWO kids in ONE year? Isn't it impossible to give birth twice in just one year? Unless you have twins?

Hehe, just curious.