Tuesday, October 30, 2007

happiness

I got my mum this book called the 8 steps to happiness.......... Ive just read the first few pages though..................

the thing that caught my eye was the fact that it states emphatically that we should chose to be happy and that its a hard difficult journey.....


But think of that we chose to be happy..... CHOSE!!!!!!

So enuff griping and complaining, its now time to chose to be happy..... ima gonna write more bout this once I actually read the whole book, just incase, I dont wanna give you guys the wrong information But what we should think bout is, are we really happy? do we have the tools? do we even know what makes us truly truly happy........................ After the whole get rich, I have money, I'll be happy, tapi if we watch movies, isnt it always the story, MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS................... thats the moral of most stories right? Well alot.............


Something to think about......................

No comments: