Saturday, March 31, 2007

ainul

AINUL ........ babe havent heard from in ages

"I forgot you have to accomodate that other person in your life, I think Ive forgotten how to do it..... Make room but not lose yourself... HELLO, once you lose who you used to be, the person that attracted him in the first place is gone.But Its all worth it, RIGHT?"



Its amazing the number of people that read my blog.... hahaha.... Its just a place that i ramble you know....

But its true what ainul says....... Its hard to accomodate the other person in your life.... Well not hard but ultimately, u gotta juggle some stuff around.... and stuff you thought were an essential part of day to day, you realise, arent priorities anymore.....

and i think well maybe cause I was alone, I needed to keep myself busy......

But when uve been single for as long as i have, you kinda have an illusion of MAGIC and background music from your latest romance movie.... HELLO havent heard it yet.... hahaha...

Ive read many many books and many many magazines and articles, you name it, ive read it.... But I will agree to that book...... 'HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU'

believe me its so true.... when the man is into you... you will know... and ive been ovecompensating for years and years, making up excuses, putting in all the effort, one sided affairs.... its almost embarassing, but its the truth

No comments: