Friday, March 23, 2007

make it easy

those close to me know that I am a romantic, I read romance novels, I want to be saved by a knight in shining armor........slay them dragons, kill the beasts, feed em to the lions.....


I have been waiting for my day to fall inlove, pathetic? Lets just be honest, ok fine I'll be, den u guys can just pretend that u dont agree.

from the age of 18 onwards, I was so strong in my belief that I would never NEED a man.... NOPE NO WAY NO NEVER.... and the people around agreed. I could succeed without one... blah blah blah....

I hit 25, then I realised something else, I am smart, confident and have had some successes in my life, but then u realise, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK... whats that... my BIO-logical clock.... ah man.... Thats exactly it... oh MAN, a MAN... yes yes feminists are swooning right now, IM sure, so sue me, my blog, my opinion....

But I realised that theres a reason why women are the ones that get pregnant... so that the men can go out and work and provide the finances... roof, clothes, food, blah blah blah. Its simple.... men need women, women need men, no im not ignoring my extra special cases of the same sex relationships, but hey one still takes the role of the man, one takes the role of the woman.... right? right!!!!!


Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius

Style is a simple way of saying complicated things. Jean Cocteau

so back to the topic at hand......


I am a woman, I want to be inlove, be loved, be in a commited relationship..... or so I thought......


Love is the beauty of the soul. Saint Augustine

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. James A. Baldwin

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle

Love that is not madness is not love. Pedro Calderon de la Barca

The best proof of love is trust. Joyce Brothers

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia




But we always forget everything else that comes with LOVE...... Your whole world shifts and then things that never used to bother u r suddenly a big ASS deal.... Like why hasnt he called, what do i do now that hes not around... BODOH kan... and I usually can live day to day by myself.... Yes I have a LIFE!!! But once ure so used to being single for so long, you do what you have to do to survive.....

I forgot you have to accomodate that other person in your life, I think Ive forgotten how to do it..... Make room but not lose yourself... HELLO, once you lose who you used to be, the person that attracted him in the first place is gone. But Its all worth it, RIGHT?


the greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain


love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust


1 comment:

U n t i t l e d said...

Hi ka dingz, its me ainul, I came across ur blog while "bloghopping" hehehe. I know it's been a while since we last met but i couldn't resist ignoring ur post ani. Truthfully, I'm quite touch with ur thoughts here. To put it in my words..."I feeeeeeeelllll u woman!!" Hahahaha! No doubt that I am the "mello2" type.

I quite agree with this:-

"I forgot you have to accomodate that other person in your life, I think Ive forgotten how to do it..... Make room but not lose yourself... HELLO, once you lose who you used to be, the person that attracted him in the first place is gone.But Its all worth it, RIGHT?"

I'm kinda confuse with being in love. Is it just because u wanna spend the rest of ur life with him or just plain "I'm use to having him in my life". Geddit?

And then comes with the issue of taking care. I mean, why do women be the one who's always worried. I mean, ingau kan mkn minum nya, ingau kan baju apa d pakai nya. Everything! Hahaha! Until u've come to realise that, he doesn't even give a damn thing about all those little things u do to him. Hahahaha! I soooooo miss the initial part of the relationship, when it's all lovey dovey and all. Hehehe. Bnr! The times when everything u do is special, sweet and sincere. And now, everything is like a job, a full time job, things u do are the things that u HAVE to do not the things that u WANT to do. Hehehe! I am soooooo lost here! Sure thing u've made me realise that i do need to reboot.