Thursday, January 11, 2007

ah man...

somethings going on with my laptop................. ADIRANI pay attention, hehehehe............ i wonder la.. i think ah i think ah...... oh i dunno, im not even gonna think about it.

anyways I am now in singapore....... people ask me when im going back, I never have an answer, cause I never usually wanna leave, sad and pathetic, i know..........

people wanna leave singapore, I wanna stay here.... dapends on what u want right?

anyways, my blogging can only be done from paulas laptop, dont ask me why.... im feeling a bit lost cause u know, i am getting addicted to it....



BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANI............. my sista from another mista.........

as in brunei, we would say.........


BILA BELANJA, BILA BELANJA
BILA BELANJA KAMI SEMUA
KAMI SE-MU-A
KAMI SE-MU-A!!!!!!

(note: please sing to tune of panjang umurnya)

ok getting annoying...............

anyways, i must go to an hsbc cause ive was too chilled out before leaving brunei, i didnt actually bring any money......


yes, im smart, i know this!!!!!

No comments: