Tuesday, January 9, 2007

UGH.... whats wrong

Whats wrong with me........ am i so unhappy that I have to pick on other people.......


Been going through an emotional rollercoaster this 1st week of 2007, lots of well everything.... fun fun fun, but you know that feeling at the back of your heart, you know somethings wrong.. somethings gonna happen......... Jauh Palis........ mudah-mudahan saja nda..


but whats going on, I must not have a life. seriously, I am being really horrible to some people, that i truly love and respect in my life..... I apologise from the bottom of my heart.... But I dunno why I just have no control, am I back to the person I was 4 years ago, I hope and pray that Im not.......


Its just something I cant shake...... my mouth is running a mile a minute, and I only realise the second after Ive said what Ive said and Im mentally trying to pull back what Ive said, Please god, help me keep my mouth shut... Realise that you can only apologise so many before people dont accept it anymore......


You heard about KARMA. seriously scares the SHIT outta me....


what goes around comes around, usually tenfold........ STOP STOP STOP


UGH. I go through this every so often, then realise, then Im cool and wise and can actually shut the hell up..... Lapas atu lupa lagi.....


Was talking to sainul just now, he said everything mus have a balance.......... why it hit me, is that I know this, when its going too good, I always wonder, like this, ah man, whats gonna happen now, I am a firm believer in everything has a purpose, everything happens for a reason...... SCARY SHIT!!!!!


ok fine, insya-allah, everything is gonna be OK, im not saying great, insya-allah ok tu........ bertawakal saja right.....


THINGS TO REMEMBER

1. not everybody needs to know my opinion

2. shut-up

3. Think before I speak, or act, or whatever

4. Trust NO-ONE, nobody, no soul, no friend, no enemy...... NO- ONE!!!!

5. ah...... SHUT-UP......

6. no ure not always right, yes ure smart, but not that smart

7. stop the trusting everyone with ur secrets, can comeback
and haunt you... need to read the laws of power book again

8. take that hand and physically cover your mouth.... PLAN B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do u mean by u cant tell anyone your secrets? i take offence by that!

-Yani-

Strictly Beautiful said...

i must learn to shut up too :)