Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sakit eh

ok fine. this sucks, but hey what to do, inda ku pandai eh makai MAC ani, very the different i must say..... even the compose mode is different.....

anyways, im still in singapore, I SERIOUSLY dont wanna go home..... If I was confirmed staying den I could actually go about looking for some confirmed gigs, a job or something.

so what else, Well yesterday was a weird day, for those who dont know, while I was in KL, I fell in a drain, yes yes... I know

so its been raining BERABIS here, and Im clever as u all know, I was wearing these flipflops yang ku perasaan RUGGED LA!!!! Tapi only now do i realise, rupa-rupanya, very the slippery.... PALOI kan...... and i fell twice.... down paulas stairs outside, den once we got out the taxi....... But of course im in shock, tapi ketawa jua berabis. PALOI kan.... hahahaha......

so now, my left leg has this HUGE chunk of flesh gone out of it, and I have bruises on my right side, ie my ass now ada map ok.... and my back.... its getting ridiculous


anyways, I have errands to run tomorrow...... I must get roddies parts, by hook or by bloody crook!!!!


and adis stuff, and i gottas go to converse.... and i MUST MUST MUST get stuff for alfie and all of dem.....


apa gi ah.


I went to an astrologer?tarot card reader.... YEAH YEAH...... inda kamu berapa percaya, but so many interesting things came up... I have never met this woman before.... tapi all she could talk about was responsibilities and MUST MUST MUST have a career change...... cali ah, and how i have to change my life and stuff like that....... some things were just so CORRECT.... takut eh, tapi was a good reading... hehehehe POSITIF....


ima gonna leave uz with some of the pics that i can be bothered to photoshop

No comments: