Thursday, August 14, 2008

some tips

ok. There have been several blogs linking me. Now I feel the undeniable urge to impress you guys who have kindly spent time and effort learning how to link blogs and actually thinking my blog deserves to be linked... GOSH.

Although I must warn you, I am a 30 year old with an open mind and an open mouth. I believe in honesty or anything as close as possible to the truth, cause if you're not being yourself, then who else can you be. Or something smart like that.

Alright, you have been duly warned.


Today, ladies we will embark on a journey. Almost a trip into the secret lifestyle of spydom , there's a big word you can use, espionage or something. anyways......


Those who have met me or seen me must have realised that Im not what you would call
petite, small, delicate, fragile... ladylike???? Well lets not go on..... I am according to local standards a giant, anak jin, bigger then the most..... I grew up talking to tops of white tudongs, not faces, didnt help that my best friend back then was not exactly 5 cats..... Sorry Naj... I LOVE YOU........

My point is, no matter what size you are or want to be or dream to be something you will learn is that nobody actually likes how their body looks, well maybe 1 out of 10 do. The rest of us NORMAL people think we're too fat, too tall, too skinny, too short, too what ever la
ah.....

So instead of wanting to be like someone else, take a look in the mirror, ya maybe you're not so excited bout that person looking back, but hey its time to accept what we are instead of wasting time and effort with worrying..... If you've noticed worrying is a long and tedious process that doesnt actually help much.....


Alright, So I have always had a problem with weight, I have at one time been more than 80kg... think I was close to 85kg.But I didnt want to be stuck in clothes that an elephant would wear. I was already fat, and then the way I dress should make me feel pretty what.


I would get dressed up everyday feeling like this, with my weapons of makeup and imaginary confidence, I would walk out the door 'FEELING' like this





Even though I actually looked like this



and once I go meet normal sized chicks I felt like this....................





I think what truly changed my mind about the way I should dress, was I met this lady and she wasnt at all at her ideal weight, if you know what I mean, but she would still be dressed in the lastest fashions, beautiful hair, beautiful makeup, she just looked great..... And because she didnt care she wasnt perfect, neither did I. I didnt even notice her body size. It faded. So I wanted to be as confident and as beautiful as her.


But I still needed my weapons. So here are my weapons of confidence.

1. Always wear HIGH HEELS, with long pants, they make you look taller, and taller people are supposed to be heavier right??? So you look like you're lost a few kg already.

2. Always be comfortable in what you wear, if your friends say it looks good try it, but if you really aren't brave enough dont.

3. BIG BELTS, oh these things saved me so many times, If you're smart and you position the belt properly, you can hide that bulge, I do it ALL THE TIME!!!!

4. SAFETY PINS, when you dont have a perfect body, your body bulges and moves in ways that clothes are not designed to accomodate. believe me, Ive tested this. So when those tops you have bulge a bit at the buttons, bring on the safety pins honey.......

5. TOO TIGHT clothes, even thin people look dumb when their clothes are too tight. really you want to bring attention to those places??? dress to accentuate your good points. Cause as I KNOW, tight jeans leave a extra bulge of fat up there, so when you sit it looks worse. I used to accentuate the top bits just to draw attention from my belly underneath.....

6. Last but not least, love who you are, cause no matter what, people are always gonna try to bring you down no matter what you look like or have achieved.



If thats not enough, your mental strength is the best bet, Just keep an image of this little lady down here and she might give you enough strength to battle those comments, looks and insults





told you REAL WOMEN WEAR BIG BELTS!!!!!!




1 comment:

Strictly Beautiful said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love you Ding!!!! and those images help!

oh n do help me fashion guru on how to dress to hide the bulges! dun have big belts! so you'd have to help me shop! bah bila lagi tani blyr togeda geda?