Saturday, July 7, 2007

weird but good

so yeah..... did i ever mention how once i get married I got a ready made family.......

So I will be a step mother.....

I just worry, now I will have an impact on these childrens lives............

Ive had extremely BAD experiences with stepmothers in my lifetime, even stepdads........ So how does it all fit in...........

Can I be a mother? Can I be a GOOD mother? Scary right once you think about it....

Now the weird thing, I had a lecturing by an old old friend of mine..... Cause he is the uncle of the future stepson...... hehehe. and this guy is someone I have never seen serious before, and he actually gave fantastic advice.......

I think that maybe these 'BAD BOYS' are sometimes the most caring, sensitive fathers.....

So again another chapter in our life lessons of ................

DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER


when you think about it, who the hell decided that people were books in the first place, who ever he is must have had a lot of time, imagine the thought process.........

I think he must have been judged too many times in his lifetime until he thinks to himself one day (im sure he must have been stoned on something) why do people always judge me, like im a book they havent read, yeah thats it, Im a book he says to himself, and people are judging me by my cover..... hahaha..... or something like that.............

hahaha.... or like the first time someone saw a tree, why didnt he think ah. stone or orange or wall? Im sure some smart ass out there with a degree in literature or english or something like that has an answer. But since I havent heard it yet...... hehehe. Im sticking to my story....

No comments: