Monday, July 9, 2007

good

wow, I never realised that there are actually a number of my family members blogging...... ok.... mebe they not like my brutha or ma sista......... but they still family right.......

Ive been reading worldofpablo and arabfamilies and its interesting that these men are allowing people to see their soft side. there was a bit where they even had a family gathering and they asked some of the older group of the kids who are on the verge of working or studying overseas, to discuss their hardships and what they're going through.....



I love how they have actively decided to make a difference in their childrens lives and futures by discussion, explanation and understanding....

I applaud you, you are making a difference in the future..... Ive always believed that we should push for stronger family bonding, instead of just being busy with work....

Wait a minute I gotta try link the blogs.....

I dunno eh how to do it, so ima gonna just give you the addresses instead..... check it out.... I love the familynessness of the bloggering.......


http://world-of-pablo.blogspot.com/

http://arab-families.blogspot.com/






Ive always been surprised when people think its nice that we as a family are so close, my cousins are like sisters and brothers, its great........

we were taught from a very young age, that if an older member of the family asks you to do something go get something or whatever, we get up and run, its a simple thing, but it teaches you to respect your elders......

the downfall is that when youre the youngest at that time and place you start to panic cause then you know youre gonna be tired.

to never be rude, but to treat things with a sense of humor.

but my family has always had the unability to KISS ASS....... we're friendly, we're nice, but when it comes to work we leave no prisoners...........



I must tell you a very cool story.. why we as a family are as we are, is usually a reflection on your parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, brothers and sisters.



My grandma very sadly had a very bad fall just before she was to go UMRAH..... so we were worried that she would get depressed and thats not good for any form of rehabilitation.... But instead of being depressed cause its so hard for her to move about (understand that her walking is difficult now) she gets a new rugged RED WHEELCHAIR and is excited about it that she even made sure her baju matched.... she was making jokes bout her new 'sportscar' its red bah red...........



My grandma have taught her children who taught us to always look at the bright side of everything.... good lesson or what.......

but those who dont know us think we're weird, cause we can laugh and cry at the same time, flip from anger to laughter in the matter of milliseconds.... mebe thats why my aunties look so young.............

oh oh...... i wanted to also say

we should spend
more time BEING good instead of ACTING good








1 comment:

Senor Pablo said...

Good post!! I was laughing about the Red sports car and matching uniforms. I agree about the humour part.. it makes us live longer.
But I do sense we have this ability that whenever we gather... there is something to crack up.. Entah..must it be in the genes..hehehe

good luck my dear..