Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MEN ARE JUST WOMEN SOMETIMES


Yup its true.................most definately!!!!!!

Men are just women sometimes......................


I need some comments yeah, Im sure I'll get some..........

I think Im such a woman when I cant lift a humungously heavy massive thingamabobby.... TRUE? TRUE!!!!!

And when I run away and totally and absolutely FREAKOUTHAVEABFSWEARMYHEADOFF if there's a baby lizard on my windshield while im driving...........

hehehe...............

But when it comes to getting an injection........... I have never heard of a woman not getting it..... BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I have known men that will have to be forced to do it..........

Remember when mummy had to put medicine on your cut as a kid???? NNNNOOOWWW cause we worried of the TETANUS, it getting infected and what not we go to clean it at least and always put disinfectants......... RIGHT!!!!!

Well the number of men that dont wanna even put medicine on a wound!!!!!! hehehehe............


OK OK......


I WILL NOW STATE MY OPINION!!!!!!


I will state this statement with the confidence this confident statement deserves!!!!!!


I have no knowledge how this came about..... But the baddest men make the best fathers!!!! You know those reformed bad boys? The ones your mummy and friends and aunties and cousins and ninis and boyfriends would tell you to stay away from????

They love love love love love their children!!!! Im serious!!!! I will even go as far as saying my late daddy was a good example!!!! He would always chose his children over his woman.... My friends who have married BAD BOYS! They love their children, yes they may be a tad OVER-PROTECTIVE... like OOOOOOOOOOOOO-VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR ani bah. TOO MUCH you know!

But these are the men that will go out just him and his child to hang out with his friends!!!! or just to go out.... these are the ones that spend time with their kids and be worried if they were upset....

I have heard of these GOOD BOYS too you know.... Im not onesidedstory ler. They spend so much time being GOOD? That kids should be seen and not heard. These are the ones that MAKE SURE their kids are number one in school through anger and tuition. ok I'll stop....

But I must make clear something, the BADBOYS im talking about is not the kambang kambang ones those ones im not sure..... The ones Im definate about are the BADBOYS that drink, party, know so many people its crazy BUT siok sendiri, inda ngacau orang unless they kana kacau first!!!! Youve seen them right theres always a group of them amongst the other other ones!!!! They the ones that dont care and do what they want..........

HEY!!!! how many of are you out there? If you got time to read you can drop me a comment or something yeah..... and gimme ur addies too.....

No comments: