Thursday, April 12, 2007

HELLO

This post is especially for YANI............

babe, Im fine, Im sorry Ive disappeared off the face of the planet, but Im finally in a relationship..... its amazing.... SERIOUSLY..... after seven years of bullshit.... Im finally with someone worthwhile..... So now sweetheart, Im as boring as you and monster.... HAHAHA....

Its weird how before I'd wanna tell everyone about the smallest detail, now I dont wanna jinx it... BUT, he's making up for the seven years... I kid you not.....

I finally get to be in a mature relationship.... can you bloody believe it?

I never realised how transparent I am to my family and close friends, Ive heard comments on how I was bitter, a cynic, how everyone saw through my facade.... And I thought I was doing alright GOD DAMN IT....... hahaha, but its great babe....

Hopefully get to visit you people in the near future, and I'll definately bring the bugger along.... Give my love to monsta n tisha......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard the good news... I'm uber-happy for you! Must meet this knight in shining of armour of yours.

Worth the wait Ka Dings.

Love you loads,
Ning