Tuesday, January 30, 2007

words r bullshit

Im going through a whole negativity thingy........ boring as ass......... ( thanks paula, she the queen of ass). Its probably just one of my phases.... Uz know, life up and down wat......


im ok, nda jua, ok jua........

but like ive said before, I need to go through bad times to appreciate the good what.... And Im cynical in the way that, if its going too good for too long, it jus might have to drop for a while... so this too will pass

ok, ALLPLAY/BEATz/GRUDGE


I was talking to jenny yesterday, and she said something that i think relates to why I left the band, I peaked with them, and now im looking at doing, bigger things. Yeah....... thats it..... Im feeling that.... I wanna be doing different things now I guess.... Different kinda shows......


THIN LINE

another thing I always ask is, when does having good manners go too far and crosses over to lying? Jenny has finally solved this for me........ When it MATTERS.....

Its so true, if its someone that u meet for the first time, or someone uve known for a while but arent close to, ie an aquaintance, some of things u say are just said cause GOOD MANNERS have been drilled into ur head.... like if they talking bout something that bores the hell outta u, u pretend to be interested right, GOOD MANNERS..........

If its one of CLOSE CLOSE friends, its a whole different ballgame.... hahaha. But then we have the DAMNITICANTTELLTHEMTHETRUTHCAUSEIDONTWANNAHURTHEM category..... or cause u believe they don need to know.......


Different people have different principles, like some chicks I know, as soon as they hear, read carefully, i said HEAR some shit bout their friends significant other, they alredi SMSing or dialling to tell stories, they also like to add salt n pepper. U know, to spice things up.........

I seriously don believe in doing that kinda shit, unless I see it with my own eyes....... atupun, if they not holding hands at least or kissing or whatever, then U dont know if theres anything going on, nda payah buat cerita.... seriously, I see no evil, hear none either, the evil I say is my own opinion..... HaHaHa


and some chicks , or guys, terus gitu percaya, at least investigate la..... DUMB ASSES.... We all make the mistake of having the wrong kinda friends around us, I should know, Im the queen of manipulation, so I try to pick nd choose who gets to hear it.... some people too easily influenced la...... scary shit....

perception and intepretation all play major factors ok........


bah. Im gonna go

No comments: