Thursday, January 25, 2007

BIG N LONG

SERIOUSLY............. u ave a filthy mind..... I meant words la......


But was thinking bout it....... gimme a man that knows how to use BIG words and Im interested...... pathetic, I know......


Some chicks go for money, some looks, the strength in his back, the width of his shoulders, the car, the list goes on and on... YES YES im picky......


Wait a minute, ok fine i gotta be into the guy first den the big and long works..... if not just another smart alec that needs to be ignored.... MAAAANNNNNNN women r weird, but what im trying to say is that smart guys, witty and funny even if they sometimes cans of corn ie lame-o. they get the thumbs up from me.........


OH GOD gimme a man that can stimulate me physically and mentally....... PERFECT..... notice how i didnt mention MONEY..... hehehe


the lifelong question of money or love......... WELL i pick love, cause the man gotta be smart if he aint i aint gonna love him..... hahaha....


But this is something that ive been into for ages, a man that can get me to listen to him, says alot, someone that gets me to shut up another amazing thing......... I like to discuss things, yes mebe becomes a bit heated or AGRO, but hey its fun......... its just me alrite, I aint asking u to agree..... Im just stating my opinion, YES..... dont read la if it really bothers u... my blog baby, I can say what i want......


Those close to me know this, the number times my friends have said so and so not right for me..... and i ask why, and the answer is always along the lines of, cause he just too dumb for u ding.... evil but true

No comments: