Friday, October 19, 2007

blogs and stuff

Seriously...... Thanks so much for all the LINKING help.... hahaha.... so I've done but it looks like CRAP..... But at least I am semi-technologically uptodate SORTAKINDA.....

now, since Ive been lucky enuff to watch alot of tv in the mornings.... I LOVE IT!!!!! Now the buzz is an issue about a dog....... A DOG!!!!!! A DOG I TELL YOU..... maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn.... hello, hole in ozone layer, poverty, starvation, murders and what not.....

They're even talking bout lawyers and laws and suing..... and there have been tears.... oh my god..... its amazing what we let ourselves watch... YES I AM GUILTY TOO...... Im watching it now as i type.... SO FUNNY..... its not that its a dog, dont get me wrong, its the fact that its not even a human being..... TERRIBLE EH!!!!


I think I need to add on to this, I was driving behind a pick up truck a few years ago, and there was a dog st the side of the road, and this A-HOLE decides that its a fantastic idea to swerve and hit the dog, ON PURPOSE!!!!! then not being enuff he reverses over it.... what is this???? Nada kraja kah, I dont understand why some people have no conscience what so ever... it says alot about a person when they have no thought for gods creations.....

I believe that people nowadays have no appreciation..... everybodys caught up in the whole, WHATIWANTWHATINEEDWHATIDONTHAVE dont forget the whole, THEYHAVEABETTERCARHOUSECLOTHES thing.....

Appreciate what we have there's a reason for everything and everyone in this world,


There are bad people so we know how to APPRECIATE goodness, bad things happen so we can appreciate the GOOD...... even dogs have a purpose, what other animal can lead and protect blind people??? You know those watch dogs I couldnt imagine a watchTIGER? a watchHORSE? what kan? Just cause you cant touch dogs doesnt mean they are devils? or SETAN? Apa lah.....

I STILL THINK ELLEN THING IS STILL TOO MUCH....... hehehe.... ujungnya.....

No comments: