Sunday, September 16, 2007

short preview

Boring jua ah... I eski already ler.....

So here some preview shots,

this is my beautiful pelamin, my mummy put so much hard work into making sure the water element was the biggest factor, since she said I come from the blood of pirates... WOW mum are you sure its something we should advertise??? Thank god for PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN lau nda, nda COOL kali ah.....
Seashells that injured many feet at the side of the pelamin..... the number of times people wanted to picture picture with me and had to walk through these.....
Thanks martha for taking some really rockin' photos.............. so these are some shots of my bedak-bedak mandi, my niece joined me to celebrate her becoming a woman, she was so embarassed... kesian.... and ZAINI (JENNY MALAI ALI) didnt help with her good work and congratulations comments, she is such an egg!!!! I mean we are celebrating period pains and mood swings and pimples, ah man... but I loved having the company, but my nephew, had to come in on the action... hahaha.... nda mau rugi.my family wanted to see what I looked like with fairer skin... what you guys think???? Im white, Im white..... plastic surgery my ass......

and since I was covered with the bedak so did alai mizah..... kesian bah her... Ive had years of teasing and practical jokes man.... but she just had her first taste...

My new look for shows... TOO MUCH???I promise i come back soon

No comments: