Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA : a woman who wants to have too much control over her wedding, anal retentive bout details.....

Ever since I first heard the word BRIDEZILLA I have endeavoured to not be one...... So for all you wouldbe brides out there..... Here is the solution

Get your mum to do everything. BUT this will lead to other things, like being constantly badgered and annoyed, BUT Im grateful, but annoying eh......

I have decided that I hate the word LAKAS..... cause every day, everything is LAKAS tah LAKAS...... and its like not a normal pronounciation. You have to enunciate to project your unhappiness and impatience.... so the LA is very very hard then you say the KAS as fast as possible... lets say it together.............. LA-kas.....

But hey Im grateful, its wonderful, thank god my mum has damn good taste, or else I would have no choice but to be the bridezilla that we have to be..... right!!! right?

But I know my mother, she says LAKAS LAKAS LAKAS.... den last minute she changes it some more.... thats the annoying bit..... LAKAS LAKAS.... but you change it last minute.... BAHAPATAH KAN LAKAS KALAU KAN DUBAH LAGI LAST LAST....... den we cant finish it properly anyways.................

But I love ma MUMMY... dont get me wrong..... hehehe



No comments: