Friday, July 20, 2007

LISTS



LISTS you say...... wait a minute I said............









OK... I am not bullshitting you, this is something that helps................. I seriously believe it!!!!



Maybe its a coincidence, but it doesnt hurt to try......





This is how easy this is..............



Go get a piece of paper or the back of a notebook..... Write down every single thing you ever wanted in a partner, from physical attributes, mental, emotional, from the most important detail to the stupidest one.... from how you want him to treat you, what hobbies, how he talks to you.....



Be completely honest, nobody has to see this list but yourself............


Here are somethings that I wrote,


1. have a great sense of humor and thinks Im the funniest girl in the world


2. to enjoy his work, respected and admired by people



Put KIND, HAS ALOT OF MONEY, TALL, HANDSOME........... whatever you want, seriously



I wouldn't be so open about this, but hey it helps, maybe it helps us women especially be honest about what we want, remember, nobody has to see this list so you could even mention lengths and sizes of specific body parts............



you stop that right now...... I was talking bout feet............ HAHAHA. Thats what I say, but you know what I mean...........





Now that you've done your list, forget about it, leave it to the universe............



I did it, and a week later I met the man Im gonna marry in september, after 7 years alone, its a fast fast change...........



and two people before me did it and soon after met the men they are married to now.......... once we all checked the list, its like unbelievable that almost 80%-90% of whats on the list is evident in your new man



Its crazy I know....... after all those bullshit emails, you think this is a waste of time...... dont do it la, but if you got time, write it down, thats all Im saying...........




NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS THING, YOU WILL NOT GET BAD LUCK, YOU DONT HAVE TO FORWARD THIS...... but think about it at least........



Maybe your man is out there, its just that we women keep changing our minds that the universe is confused. hahaha........... mebe once we're specific, then they send the guy along the way. I dont know la...........

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheheh done!!!! i will update u if he fulfills it!! for now its too eraly but it's all good for now :) hehehe *hugs*