Saturday, February 3, 2007

whining.........

SERIOUSLY PAULZ?

I have reread my posts, yes some maybe a bit melodramatic... but whining? come on.... SERIOUSLY.....

I dont think so.... hahaha... u ah.... just picking fight la.... wait a minute, ok fine... YES im going through a seperation with this whole cigarette thing ayte.... something thats been with me for 12 years.... hahaha

But today has been an ok day wat.... apart from the fact that someone says i whine... I hate that word.... why do i hate that word? cause its true i do whine... damn it...

Im not gonna whine la.... mebe complain once in a while... hehehehe....

Paula so AGRO.... hahaha

anyways, we be working on the studio tonight... hahaha, I downloaded some chords from the internet... cant be that hard considering i used to play piano as a kid.... well ok fine its gonna be a trial, but im gonna give it a shot.....

Its so weird that I don have a gig coming up.... but am taking that all in stride....

Has anyone noticed that everything usually comes full circle.... well in a way...

I started with hans and asif and now they back in my life........

Ka racheal has now got an offer to work in KL for a while.... thats where she started

And paula is back in Singapore.... Weird.........

Think about it........



No comments: