Tuesday, February 6, 2007

jus a thought

as im sitting here, well lying on my bed, enjoying my cigarette of the hour, yes MR PRODUCER, Im still smoking so us getting married not gonna happen......... hahaha

was just scrolling through my msn contacts... its amazing how many different ways we try to relay how we feel through our little msgs, well some arent that little... some r bloody long... hey i dont think i could ever sound as smart or creative, lately my creativity is a bit nonexistant........ and i still havent mastered the skill of using my thesaurus as well as some of uz out der....

but it got me thinking, u ever seen those 'PUNKS' walking around the mall...... hey I salute how brave u guys r... I wouldnt leave my house looking like dat. One thing though... U know how u 'PUNKS' out der have those tshirts promoting NAZis and such... Do u actually realise that the whole thing was about how one race was superior to the rest of us? HELLO....... I dont really see many asian nazis... did they even exist back then... ok fine the Japanese were in cahoots wth the whiteys but....... they still werent known as nazis.. wait a minute, im gonna have to research this before I make a fool of myself.......... hehehe... I have a point but will make it in a later post..........

see, u shouldnt try to act smarter then u r.... then the above happens...... hehehe

must rectify this later



PS JENNY AGREES WITH ME, PAULA U R AGRO SOMETIMES... hahaha...... Im glad to see u finally know how to use ur google chat thingymabob.... congratulations... but SERIOUSLY 545am.... i was asleep

No comments: