Friday, February 23, 2007

im back



Im back in Brunei.... was too short of atrip this time round in singapore.... Mebe cause i didnt get to go shopping that much... hahaha... i love my shopping..... hahaha.......


So now back to the hustle and bustle of life here. Well its Brunei, not much hustle or bustle, but since Jennys wedding is coming up I guess im gonna be busy..... I can feel the climax building up....


Another thing is that, ProjecTunes has got some more recording and releasing to do. I was so surprised to hear the comments of so many people with our new stuff, its so inspiring.... inspiring and motivating us to actually get our asses into gear.... Bruneians actually wanna hear our stuff... what... even buy it... WOW. So thats in the near near future I hope....


But I was saddened to hear some really negative comments, I guess some people just arent happy unless they bring everyone else down... and SHE is a friend.... I wont mention names, but its a SHE.... ku pikir ia ani kawan... ani kan membunuh kami terpulang..... I feel like I wanna.....



AND SHAKE YOU, WHILE ASKING 'APA MASALAH MU ANIKAN, MACAMTAH KO LAWA JUA, MACAMTAH KO NDA FUCKED UP BERABIS, YANG KO KAN KACAU HIDUP ORANG!!!!'
oh well... nevermind. You not gonna bring us down. one voice in the midst of many will not be given the power!!!!!
we gonna keep doing what we be doing negrew.... u aint bringing us down. and next time i see u, U wont realise that I am hating u inside, and I will be extra extra nice, so that I can find out something u dont want me to find out and dont worry I will use it to my advantage.
ok fine, maybe not, but I feel better now. I wish you all the best.... cause with the way u be acting, you aint getting no where quick.... good luck cause u'll be lying in our dust and wondering what happened......

No comments: