Monday, February 19, 2007

bored



Im such a dumb ass..... after spending the whole night in between packing, transfering all my stuff from my old laptop to my new 120GB hard drive so I can transfer it to my new laptop.... what do I do, I leave it in BRUNEI.... TALUR tah banar!!!! So ive had to download stuff off the net, even songs and stuff cause i so have nothing better to do... HELLO all the shops are closed, I dont have a car.... blah blah blah

Went to ZOUK last night to watch FATMAN SCOOP... wat a bloody disappointment... all he did was play 20 secs of each song.... Mebe if he had started earlier... Im not saying i didnt EN-JOY.... but ud start dancing n den, he stops the music. ok fine mebe i dont have the right frame of mind and my feet were killing me.....






oh oh... found another fantatsic blog.......... http://absolutcrudites.blogspot.com/ its so gross, chockful of the swear words, and rude words... so rude and crude.... I LOVE IT....


they even have a DICTIONARY. Amazing eh hehehe....... go read it... tapi if any of uz yg inda tahan reading shocking stuff janganlah.... (eksen tu krg, dbaca jua, tapi i wont tell anyone.... shhhhhh)


Im waiting for bloody yasz, syaheed, nas to turn up..... BITCHES take so bloody long..... hahaha.............. so we can go to




heres hoping its good........

No comments: