Monday, January 29, 2007

finally

alright den

Ive got news............

Ive come to a decision.............. Im actually gonna try to cut down on my smoking........ YEAH YEAH......... those who know me will always associate me with cigarettes, YES this is true....... But Im gonna start slow..... first step is to cut down right....


So this week is all about the having only one cigarette an hour, den im gonna try the one every two...... Im serious folks......... mebe all those people lecturing has finally sunk into my smoke infested daze.... hahaha. My voice..... think about my voice.....

so yeah....

and I did something reli serious too........... I up and quit the band....... yup yup ALLPLAY.... I guess like relationships....... we grow apart,wanna do different things u know......... N it seriously felt like I was breaking up with someone.... come on, three years, from being grudge, to beats, to ALLPLAY. From menglait to jerudong..... But its something i gotta do, Im gonna miss them and hopefully we'll still hang out and stuff.... I love those boys

No comments: