Sunday, January 7, 2007

the last night in KL

ok, was the last night for me in KL, I wanted to go clubbing, memajal BRABIS!!!!

I should have known!!!!

But i story u that later.....

So in the morning, had to go Little India, had to get stuff for mummy, I Had to ok, Im still scared of my mummy she's not even 5ft tall, but still scares the shit outta me ok... so went, got her kain, blah blah blah, den we went to sungai wang, hani wanted to get some stuff, we were alredi tired from the night before.... Then we went to Midvalley!!!!

Me and Dewi are matches made in heaven wen it comes to shopping ok......... hehehe. Its a Libra thing, it got to a point that hani and Keej gave up and left us der.. hehehe. we were the last ones at Miss selfridges..... sampai bekelahi pasal this one top, it doesnt help that dewi is as well-endowed as myself... hahaha, so of course we go for the same kinda top, kinda......

i get to the apartment, keej and hani are zonked out on the bed with nanih. HELLO.. clubbing, come on, get up... But everyone was so fucking tired ok (me included) but i said its my last nite, i wanna club, esp since its rare to be overseas with frens from brunei ok.....

dewi turns up, everyone gets redi, just before we leave, chai suddenly says he wants to come along. how cute is that.......

so we finally leave and go to........ well we didnt know where we were going, it was 1 o'clock alredi, any club would do!!! Passion was dead, Zouk was closed, we were left with Beach Club, Noway....... too many O.P...... so ALOHA it was......

we walk in just after 1.30am, yes yes. aku memajal...... we have a great time, hahaha, pics say it all....... and of course the company was great. and chai man, hes the best camera man. he just took so many pictures, fun fun fun........

we leave at three go eat at lotus, the girls were so tired but melayanz me anyways....... i notice its reli close to the apartment, so why not we walk.......... wasnt far....








disaster struck..........

ah luan baibun, luan happy, me and keej were saying how like if u strut, ur feet wont hurt as much........ yup it worked, then Diana, yes me....... I was leading the way.....

In the distance i see a gate yg u turunkan pakai tali, u know the metal bar thingy, I couldnt be arsed to crawl under it or climb over it.. I was like...... i'll jus walk beside it, ooo, bushes.. ooooo. dark, ooooo.. must be path........ ok step......... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

I fall into the stupid drain..... its so fucking deep, i stand up its almost up to my armpits...... it was so dark keej couldnt even see me in it..... has nothing to do with the colour of my skin, ok mebe...... but dats beside the point, as I was lying in the muck at the bottom of the drain, laughing my head off, i was shocked, it was so fucking funny, stand up and still laughing they help me out, not an easy feat, hello im not actually small ok.... LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH....

then someone points at my leg, eh, wats that.... what the fuck..... blood, I FEEL WOOOOOOOOZZYY.............. DRAMA-MA-MA or what........ in between fainting and trying not to, i realise theres a taxi........ get to the apartment..... and i can hardly crawl out the taxi..... There I am laying on the front steps of the apartment building, and the security take pity on me and get me wheelchair... the guys wheel me upstairs, wth great difficulty get me into the shower... ew ew ew.... from head to toe i tell u......... even in my hair. ew ew ew........

well to cut a very drama, stupid, hilarious story short... im still limping today.. thank god my mummy is a nurse....

udah atu.. hehehe barutah kan cari mummy... mihir tah banar.. hahaha

and here ladies and gentleman is my beautiful leg, no short skirts for a long time!!!! baik jua masa ani, tights r in... hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahahaha. drama queen yo.

now those were sooooo the killer heels. i remembered holding them up and going,eyh, darah kah ni?

n keej went- nooo. a few seconds ltr she's benfing down and going "oh shyt!!!! darah yo!"

and that was the beginning of unforgettable night. ending with a bang!

but we were so worried brabis. panic in the disco! esp when u half fainted. kabak2 jantung.

thank goodness u're okay.

overall, great clubbing(when my feet weren't aching-the foot massage was fantastic ding) and also fantastic shopping...we managed to get what we wanted in limited time.

bah, nx yr kemana?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

pls say thank u to me for the tissue to stop ur bleeding and brilliant me for calling two taxis to haul us in!!! n seriously woman, u stunk like bad!!! :p but u made it happen!! hehehe wouldnt have been a memorable trip if it wasnt for u n ur crazy antics!