Thursday, January 25, 2007

BACK HOME


and Im back....... hahaha....


as you all know, Ive been in singapore, I always ALWAYS seem to take ages to leave..... and if it wasnt for things here in Brunei, I dont think I would have come back.... But reality has a very strong voice... and its difficult to ignore, HELLO... I cant ignore it.....
So very quickly.... will do a longer blog later...... Most importantly, I made a very interesting purchase.... I love it, I now boys and girls am the proud owner of a.................
IPOD video...... 80GB... My new baby, but you know what, it serves the purpose of helping u become even more anti-social.... SERIOUSLY.... youre so into whatever song ure listening to, u dont really need company.... well thats just my opinion, the days of the WALKMAN are back.... hahaha.... just looks alot cooler, dont have to rewind the damn thing, and hey you cant exactly listen to 3000 ++ songs in 24 hrs......
so this trip was really different to the last, hanging out with a whole different group of people, but still musically inclined, just got to see more of the 'ARTIST' side of things.....
Spent alotta time with Paula, I think its so funny how we grew up together, but there are chunks of our past that has absolutely nothing to do with each other, but because of our history..... We supposed to be close, so that was actually nice....... In a way we started getting to know each other again..... and part of that is getting on each others tits, so its a good thing i did leave... hahaha.... Yes paulz, I noticed... hahaha, but hey i geddit, u like me having me der. but u still wanna have ur space, but its nice to have company, hehehe, but u wanna have ur down time, TOTALLY geddit...... Im the same same what.....
anyways, will continue later, must must go.....
I do miss looking at this sight, Its so pretty, and I was very into the whole LOVE CORNER thing..... hahaha

No comments: